Thread Club All Colors
Thread Club All Colors
ur Monthly Thread Clubs are a wonderful way to enhance your stash with a rainbow of usable colors. Each month we curate a seasonal or themed palette divided into three color groupings, depending on our stitching style - All Colors, Primitive and Neutral, or Bright and Variegated. Or, mix and match to get the perfect mix for your projects. Club colors are special edition releases which will be stocked and available to order at a later date.
All of our monthly subscriptions bill automatically, ship promptly each month with tracking, and can be modified or canceled at any time!
There are no color repeats within 12 months. Beginning in 2024, you will receive a mixture of new and previously released colors.
- Billed on the 5th of each month automatically using the payment method (debit or credit card) you provide today at checkout. PayPal is not accepted. If joining now, today's pre-payment covers your first shipment (December) shipment and you will not be billed again until January 5.
- Prices shown do not include USPS shipping. Shipping charges will be calculated at checkout and will be applied be applied to each month's billing.
- Please do not include any other items in your cart when checking out except for subscription club memberships.
- Cancel, skip or modify your color/quantity preferences at any time.
- Clubs ship beginning around December 5. You will always receive a shipment notification email with USPS tracking number for each club shipment. If you currently subscribe to another club, we will automatically combine your shipments for you and adjust shipping costs.
Unless specifically noted, all of our inventory is in stock and ready to ship to you immediately - usually on the same or next business day!
Standard hand dyed cross stitch fabric sizes (pre-dyeing measurements, some shrinkage does occur):
- Fat Eighth (1/8) Yard = 13 x 17 inches
- Fat Quarter (1/4) Yard = 17 x 26 inches
- Fat Half (1/2) Yard = 26 x 36 inches
- Full Yard = 36 x 54 inches
In general, we recommend to always spot test hand dyed fabric and thread for color bleeding if you plan to wash your completed projects. Hand dyed materials are not guaranteed to be fully colorfast and some residual dye may remain in the fibers.
I Love all the floss from this amazing club!
My granddaughter is an avid cross ticker. These beautiful threads supply her with the colors and Matt or sheen she needs for all her projects and keeps her from spending a ton to buy the same quality in a shop. With 3 littles under 5, she doesn’t have to try and shop with the kids in tow in a craft shop. From her response, the colors are beautiful and vibrant and the quality is excellent. It is a small Christmas gift that comes every month to remind her she is lived and remembered even though she is now several states away. I live that I don’t have to remember to reorder each year. They just continue my order each year so I know this is one z Christmas gift I don’t have to remember.
These floss color as are amazing
Outstanding colors, love my patriot pack and my primitive back. Couldn't be more pleased.
I was so pleased there was an opening, and I was able to join the thread club. I received my first thread pack today. I was thrilled! I received two special editions, and all 5 colors are gorgeous. The wheels are already spinning thinking of what projects I will use these fibers on. Thank you!