Monthly Fabric Club - Bright
Sorry, this item is currently out of stock.
Our hand dyed fabric subscription club delivers a cut of your favorite type of fabric in new colors each month.
All fabrics are colorfast and pressed, and come with serged finished edges. Only Zweigart premium fabrics are used.
The Bright club provides an assortment of our brightest colors - some light and bright, some dark and rich, some perhaps a bit more mottled than our more neutral offerings. All Bright fabrics are still predominantly one color (no blends of multiple colors.)
- Billed on the 5th of each month automatically using the payment method (debit or credit card) you provide today at checkout. PayPal is not accepted. If joining after the 5th of the month, today's payment will cover your first month (example - if joining on September 10, your club will begin with October, and you will not be billed again until November 5.)
- Prices shown do not include USPS shipping. Shipping charges will be calculated at checkout and will be applied be applied to each month's billing.
- Please do not include any other items in your cart when checking out except for subscription club memberships.
- Cancel, skip or modify your color/quantity preferences at any time.
- Clubs ship beginning mid-month. You will always receive a shipment notification email with USPS tracking number for each club shipment. If you currently subscribe to another club, we will automatically combine your shipments for you and adjust shipping costs.
Choose Your Fabric Type
- Aida (14, 16, 18 and 20 counts)
- Linen (28, 32, 36 and 40 counts)
- Evenweave (28 and 32 counts)
Chose Your Fabric Cut Size
Fabric sizes are approximate - some shrinkage does occur during the dye process.
- 1/4 Yard (approximately 17 x 27 inches)
- 1/2 Yard (approximately 27 x 36 inches)
- 1 Yard (approximately 36 x 54 inches for linen, evenweave and aida 14 count; 36 x 43 inches for aida 16, 18 and 20 counts)
Please keep in mind that if you choose the evenweave or aida options, evenweave and aida fabrics always dye lighter than their linen counterparts!