Interested in joining the Colour and Cotton team? New opportunities will be posted here!
Posted September 8, 2020
Colour and Cotton is looking for several thread assemblers to assist us in packaging our cotton embroidery thread! This is a great opportunity for those looking for flexible, ongoing part-time income, with the ability to easily scale up and down in volume as needed. This is a work from home opportunity.
- Must be located in the greater St. Louis metro area.
- Must be able to pick up and drop off product batches at our studio located in Kirkwood (St. Louis) with reliable transportation.
- Will receive bundles of pre-cut embroidery thread and corresponding product hang tags - primary duty will be separating the correct yardage of embroidery thread from each bundle and affixing each skein to product tag neatly and accurately.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and communicate any issues or questions in a timely manner.
- Compensation will be paid per completed piece at the rate of per 12 cents per each completed skein. We average approximately 100 skeins per hour in-house.
- Threads must be assembled in a smoke-free and pet-free area, free of strong candles, air fresheners or other scents.
This is an independent contractor (1099) position. Performance bonuses possible! Thread assemblers will also be given complimentary skeins of thread if desired.
To apply, please send us your abbreviated resume and a brief summary of why you are interested in this position - please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Colour and Cotton is an equal opportunity employer and provides opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.